Having Problems logging in?
1. Make sure your CAP Lock key is not on.
2. Under File on the top menu bar, make sure Work Offline is not checked.
3. Type your 7 CHARACTER USERNAME only and NOT username@cps...
4. MACS - make sure you have the latest Java from Apple.
5. IE- make sure Subframes across different domains is ENABLED
Tools | Internet Options | Security | Custom Level
6. Cookies Messages - allow cps-k12.org and cpsboe.k12.oh.us
Tools | Internet Options | Privacy | Sites Button
If you still cannot access your account,
call the ITM helpline at 363-0390.
Linux: Mozilla Firefox; Chrome
Windows: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Chrome
Mac: Latest version of Safari for your version of Mac OS; Mozilla Firefox; Chrome
News & Updates
Internet Explorer 11
IE 11 is not currently supported
Use Chrome or Firefox.
Need to sign the AUP?
To access Retain click the link in the blue bar above.
Use your GroupWise login information.
GroupWise WebAccess 12 - Look What's New!
Ipad Support - no need for simple client!
Group Management Enhancements
Inline Message Forwarding
Consolidated Webaccess & Client Signatures
(Click the links below for detailed instructions!)